The company I'm supposed to be going to work for is called Richard Construction Inc. But they pronounce it like the french would...Rishard with an accent on the last syllable... RCI bid on the job of hooking the two refineries together. So we will be putting pipes in for several thousand feet to hook the two tank farms of the refineries together. If you go to google maps and type in "holly refinery tulsa oklahoma" and look at the sattelite picture you can see the two refineries tank farms on opposite sides of the road.
I arrived here after leaving Mississippi Tuesday afternoon. I arrive here in Coweta Oklahoma at about 1am Wednesday morning. I had an appointment to take a drug test at a clinic in Tulsa so Wednesday I got that done. They did a breathalyzer and a urine test. The water I had drank with breakfast paid off....I hate to go for a urine test and then you suddenly find out that you have absolutely no urge to pee....Then you have to think about mountain streams and run the water....anyway.....I was able to perform like a Russian RaceHorse.
Im having trouble with my pickup truck's starter. When it gets warm it cranks hard. A sure sign of a tired starter winding. Since a new one is over 300 dollars because its a high torque reduction gear starter to start my diesel, I took it off and carried it down to a rebuilder so hopefully I can get it fixed for 150.00. I may get to go in tomorrow (friday) for orientation at the refinery. They will give me a test and see if I'm qualified to work there...so we'll see how it goes. I will post some pics of Tulsa as I roam around with my Iphone.
Im having trouble with my pickup truck's starter. When it gets warm it cranks hard. A sure sign of a tired starter winding. Since a new one is over 300 dollars because its a high torque reduction gear starter to start my diesel, I took it off and carried it down to a rebuilder so hopefully I can get it fixed for 150.00. I may get to go in tomorrow (friday) for orientation at the refinery. They will give me a test and see if I'm qualified to work there...so we'll see how it goes. I will post some pics of Tulsa as I roam around with my Iphone.
Stay tuned...................
No comments:
Post a Comment