Friday, February 4, 2011

Bridge Over Troubled Water

Well, Once again it is snowing....they are talking another couple of inches. I took a walk down the road here about a half mile or so to the arkansas river.  I just went there on google maps and went to street view to see what this normally looks like... her is the link. Just open another tab in your browser and copy and paste this link in the address bar.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=16331+Oklahoma+72,+Coweta,+OK+74429&aq=0&sll=37.020098,-95.712891&sspn=48.192967,110.566406&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=16331+Oklahoma+72,+Coweta,+Wagoner,+Oklahoma+74429&ll=35.927082,-95.654641&spn=0.001514,0.003374&z=19&layer=c&cbll=35.92718,-95.654638&panoid=LjXk23dowbrBy_JQ3GmYNA&cbp=12,144.05,,0,5

     Once you are looking at the picture  you can "drive on down the road.... either by clicking on the road or using the arrow keys on the keyboard....sometimes you have to hold the crtl key while you push the arrow keys. I walked down south to the river bridge....
       As you will see in the video it looks very different today than when the google map van drove through.....well the gas stations are beginning to run out of gas so I'm going to go contribute to the problem by filling up the Geo Tracker.........Here's the video.....Yea Yea Yea, I know ...its February 4th not 5th......

No comments:

Post a Comment